Dragon Inkpots 123456

Continuing the discussion from Beth Appleton (15 characters, eh):

I love inkpots and fountain pens and such. Do you sell these? Would love to see a few next time we see each other!

I’m also interested in inkpots! It is really a shame that we are not allowed to have a maker sale every now and then like almost every other nonprofit of this type in existence. Because I am really interested in what other DMS members make/sell and would like to buy from DMS members.

Off-Topic… But. We have had sales, and can have sales… There are other threads with information about them. Feel free to create a new thread about it if you’d like. I believe they go over pretty well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t want to go OT and take away from Beth’s AMAZING ink pots (which I hope to own at least one eventually) but the last DMS sale that was on the calendar was cancelled with no notification or discussion - just an automated e-mail that it was cancelled. I heard that it was because a board member doesn’t like sales at DMS. I had been working on a display so it ended up being a waste of my time but was also kind of disappointing because I had been saving some money to buy things at the sale (ink pots). :slight_smile:

ETA back on topic, there was one sale where I got to see Beth’s ink pots and they are beautiful, especially the dragon ink pots. I am sure Beth could also tell you where to buy journals and fountain pens to go with the ink pots. @dryad2b

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Are we allowed to have member to member organized sales at the Space?

We do sell inkpots. Capt sells dip pens, though, rather than fountain pens. I’ll try to leave a couple of glazed ones up here so that you can see. And I’ll keep an eye out for you.

5 Likes

I want to see these pots!!!

Fountain and dip pen fan here!!!