Discussion from Proposed DMS COVID-19 policy

I’ve been getting random urges to organize my pantry using an excel sheet. Is that normal?

I know the clippy bouncing in the bottom of my vision is a standard feature but I just push ignore every time he says he can help.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Tell that to @hon1nbo

3 Likes

Wait shouldn’t you have gotten 2 whopping doeses for Pizer? I got the same one too, and I do have a chip in me, granted that was put in my hand to open the doors at the space years prior but I’m pretty sure it’s from the vaccine lol

lol clippy what version of windows are you running hahaha

Yeah well, I’m opening doors all over town now, but I attributed that to increased goodwill, not the McGates Syndrome. Do I actually have McGates’ Syndrome? I thought it was me…

1 Like

Russell volunteered for the vaccine trial.

1 Like

Just wait until you have to do an update. Think of how many Microsoft minutes its going to take for your update & reboot.
:grin:

2 Likes

No it was a play on how people think the governments putting micro chips in us using the vaccines as a way to do so, and the ironly of me actually having a microchip in me but for personal choice lol, and what in the world is mcgates syndrom

1 Like

McGates Syndrome = a confabulation of wanting a chicken sandwich from McDonald’s and wanting a brain transplant from Microsoft., Typical sufferers will answer fishing emails and find their lives upended by hackers, only to go to the government to find their lives upended by government.

1 Like

(emphasis mine)
seems like a Filet-o-Fish would shorten this process significantly …

4 Likes

As hard as it is to get the keyfobs and cards read by the sensors at DMS, it would take one hell of an antenna to induce enough energy to activate a microchip embedded into your arm. I dunno about your vaccine, but mine was with a 1" needle and they buried it to the hilt in my arm. Good luck reading a chip through an inch of living flesh.

1 Like

I suppose that was diameter.

And forget the fact that your Defense System will immediately attack and disintegrate anything that looks like an RFID, which isn’t encased in something very inert. It took them decades to figure out how to make a Sugar Probe for diabetics, and those only hold up for about 30 days of the onslaught from your body.

I guess just tracking people with their cell phones was too tricky for Big Tech to figure out…

I can tell you for sure that if you test positive for Covid-19, you will definitely be tracked by the State, and the NYTimes, and the Worldometer, and every other entity keeping tabs on this pandemic.

Just get the dang vaccine and tear off your freakin mask!

1 Like

I currently, and have for the past close to 2 years been using one implanted in me, and I agree it wasn’t a needle it was a harpoon! I hate needle so that thing was horrific! But I do love the logic of people being paranoid of being tracked while carrying and using literal tracking device in their pocket via smartphone

1 Like

That was a fun conversation to have with the person giving me my vaccine, when she asked me how I got my fear of needles.

3 Likes

The biggest incentive to get the shots is if insurance companies told their clients that if they refuse to get vaccinated in a reasonable timeframe and then they get sick, there will be no coverage for Covid.

2 Likes

I’ve thought the military should do the same. Make members reimburse the government for their care if they get Covid. Personal decisions are personal until they’re not.

Vaccines aren’t CDC approved, I can’t see health insurance companies requiring them. Especially when they go out of their way to deny other experimental services.