Coronavirus : outcome over blown

5 Likes

This century is young.
Very young.
Stayed tunedā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s somewhat old and incorrect information, and it may differ based on your location.

I went in to see my PCP in the ā€˜Burbs on Friday 3/20 for symptoms of:

Chest/bronchia inflammation
Considerable fatigue
Dry cough
No fever (ā€¦or so I thought)
Recent travel through Hartsfield Intl. March 5-8
Burning eyes (just like seasonal allergies)

Lady in a hazmat suit met me at a side entrance, took a temp. of 100 degrees, and proceeded to test me for the flu. 10 minutes later, the result came back negative. Proceeded straight to the COVID-19 swab. Now Iā€™m in home quarantine for 12 more days (minimum) and mildly sick, but not degrading :crossed_fingers:t3:.

The respiratory chest inflammation and fatigue are my most present symptoms. Havenā€™t been to DMS in a while (over 14 days from last Friday), so youā€™re all safe from me, and whatever ā€˜thisā€™ is Iā€™ve got.

Note: My DMS Avatar is now suitably sanitized for your protection.

Now that thereā€™s community spread in D/FW, I donā€™t think the doctors are as picky about the ā€˜recent travelā€™ requirement as they were a week ago. Also, test kits are being made 24/7, and are being deployed more than they were a week ago. I think the powers that be WANT to know the statistics, and will test, as test supplies permit and as circumstances warrant.

The shitty partā€¦(besides being sick) is that the test results backlog is 2-4 weeks.

11 Likes

Hopefully that gets better since they finally started letting some companies send out tests.

1 Like

More tests mean overloaded labs. Ergoā€¦backlog.

If it takes 2-4 weeks to get the results ā€¦ youā€™ll either know you didnā€™t have it, recovered/recovering from it, or buried.

4 Likes

I think I saw today that the FDA had approved a new test that gives results in 45 minutes. Hopefully theyā€™ll roll that one out in a hurry as well.

4 Likes

The new faster test looks for antibodies rather than the virus itself. It requires blood rather than a swab.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah there are different types of test that make a big difference. Like my company released tests on a testing device that not a whole lot of labs have I think like 175. We have other instruments that are in more/labs hospitals. I am not sure what lead to my company and our competitors to make decisions of what they decided to release on first or why. But I imagine it will get better if it makes it to machines with higher throughput.

3 Likes

So, why donā€™t you pay it off? Your interest payments are probably a lot more than you get back from a tax deduction. Doesnā€™t make fiscal sense. You can then take that monthly house payment and invest it to get money back.

Probably depends what his interest payments are versus what he might be getting in investments elsewhere. Or it could be that the money he could technically pay it off with is his emergency fund that he actually doesnā€™t want to touch. :woman_shrugging: I donā€™t care what heā€™s doing though, not really my business or problem

1 Like

Just checking in 5 days after your post ā€¦

Is the world as you know it still coming to an end?

Or did you just drop your remote in the shitter ?

2 Likes

There is no way this video could be flagged. There was NOT enough time since posted to review all the information presentedā€¦

It was definitely flagged hence the reason it was hidden.

2 Likes

FWIW, I didnt flag it but I did open the link, watch 15 seconds of an empty view inside some guyā€™s apartment, realize the video was over 5 hours long, and immediately decided it wasnā€™t worth trying to figure out what the point was. Maybe sharing a more succint viewpoint would be more successful? :woman_shrugging:

Oh man you missed out on this guy going into demons called adrenochromes and somehow this ties into the Coronavirus. Also, Hitlerā€™s gold.

2 Likes

The description of his first book:

A stunning synthesis of hidden science and lost prophecies, The Source Field Investigations exposes many great secrets: DNA transformation, consciousness science, wormholes, stargate travel, sacred geometry, ancient conspiracies, multidimensional time, the Maya calendar, and a stunning new model of galactic energy fields triggering mental, biological, and spiritual evolution. More than two million people have seen David Wilcockā€™s incredible tour of the 2012 prophecies in his Internet documentary, The 2012 Enigma . Now, he expands his vision with a cutting-edge investigation into alternative sciences with deep insights into what is coming in our future. Unlike the apoca-lyptic viewpoints depicted in big-budget disaster films, Wilcock believes that 2012 will be a water-mark for widespread acceptance of a greater reality - and in his book, he lays out many of the blueprints for such a Golden Age.

1 Like