Committee chairs picnic money and pies

@Adam_Oas said ok to this idea and I’m running with it.

Right now, because of the generous donations for the auction, the meat man hookup, and the seed money from the board we are in the positive for the picnic. We have a few more costs coming in so I’m not sure of the final number right now.

What we would like to offer is the OPPORTUNITY for the @Committee_Chairs to take a pie (whipped creme) to the face at the picnic in exchange for PR transferring some money to the committee they represent. This party represents us as a tribe and things should be shared back to the tribe to grow - this is an opportunity for that to happen.

How much money are we talkin? Honestly not sure yet. I will be able to tell you a solid number by Thursday. It depends on how many want to do it and what our end numbers look like.

Whats the catch? The committee chair needs to come to the picnic (purchase a dang ticket would you…we still haven’t paid off the catering) and take a whipped creme pie to the face in-front of a cheering crowd.

Who throws the pie? In an effort to raise more funds for the committees I think it would be interesting to do an auction $1or possibly even .50 style and the honor of the mash goes to the highest bidder. All the monies raised would go to the committee represented. All in good fun people. Nothing out of malice.

Ill buy a poncho for you
Ill get goggles to cover you’re eyes
We will have a towel for semi-cleanup
It’s seriously gross and you’ll need a few showers/svafter
You will want to bring a garbage t-shirt to wear because you will have mess fall between the poncho and you.

Just something fun. Chairs let me know if you’re in for this event by Thursday night. People, encourage your people to do this. It’s all for fun, hope you enjoy the concept.

3 Likes

Hey I don’t see why not lol as long as no one is trying to Jackie Robinson the pie into my face lol

3 Likes

The vector chair will be game. I agree no hard hits to the face.

3 Likes

Rules:

Throwing goes to the highest auction winner
No adding razors or rocks to the pies
No vengeance throws

https://www.3dhubs.com/s3fs-public/talk/attachments/feature-image-mypie.jpg

3 Likes

Over. My. Dead. Body.
What about vice-chair? @mreynolds you game?

5 Likes

<!eornheorf;orfnh;orhfv;o>

1 Like

Hahahaha I wov U

I’ll be game if we can add Nicole to the list.

I feel the organizer of this crazy event should enjoy the same pleasures as the Committee Chairs :smiley:

11 Likes

thankfully I am unable to attend. we don’t have a vice-chair but anyone is welcome to take that slot.

Hey you could get 5 dollars a pie for me We all know there’s tons of people who want to throw one at me

Put me down for $5 there :slight_smile:

I’m wondering if everyone would be ok if a proxy could be assigned. Thoughts everyone?

Make this! For so many reasons

Excuse me I believe I stepped down to give opportunity for new leadership and direction.

This is an act of treason.

It depends on my hair that day. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t attend, but if anyone else wants to act as pie target for the laser committee I’ll support them! Maybe @PearceDunlap or @lukeiamyourfather? :smile:

4 Likes

I’m in to be pied.

Hey! There isn’t a Pie Emoji, what’s up with that?

4 Likes

Unfortunately I have a metric fuck ton of stuff already scheduled for this weekend. As much as I like having food thrown at me.

2 Likes

I’m in. Now I know where the committee chair pictures will come from…

1 Like

Yaasssss…cuz beard and pie!

“Hey!! You got your pie in my beard!”
“Well You got your beard in my pie.”
“Mmmmm…Two great tastes that taste great together.”

2 Likes