Committee chairs picnic money and pies

Thank god I’ll be working… Anybody else want to step up for Fired Arts – have at it.

And it should be at least $1 for an auction.

1 Like

Note: Nicole is no longer a Chair.

1 Like

Note: David is no longer a chair, I’m fine adding BOD members to the target list. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

It is unfortunate that I can not take part in the pie throwing contest. As you know, I have my silver locks up for sale, to allow them to become polluted would be to offer up damaged goods.

I’m sure you can see and understand my dilemma .

6 Likes

lawyered-outta-that-one

We will get you yet youngin’

2 Likes

Ahh,
It was so close.

Followed by cutest Pie 2 Face gif ever:

1 Like

i dont mind getting pied in the face if the proceeds go to 3d fab (if i am chosen) just please make sure you dont miss ^^

2 Likes

Yes, the money raised would be put into 3D fab. Are you coming?

just bought my ticket (with an hour to spare) need to go to microcenter tomorrow with a purchase officer to get the filament for the gift basket

3 Likes

I’d be down if I were going, unfortunately I’ll be out of town for the event. :frowning:
Is there anyone willing to accept the pie in my place? :joy:

1 Like

Already have Memorial wknd committed. Any volunteers??

1 Like

Yep… I’m in. I will say however that I have witnessed a bloody nose from an over-enthusiastically applied whipped cream pie, so let’s keep a little safety in mind.

3 Likes

ok sure, Vintage Computers will be there. We’ll talk figures offline but a percentage should donate to either the natural science foundation, eff, and/or computer history museum/archive.org

3 Likes

I’d take a pie in the face for R/C / aviation.

4 Likes

So now it’s time to rally the troops and get some dolla-dolla bills into your committee by sacrificing your baby face to some whipped creme deliciousness. I bought heavy duty plates instead of aluminum tins like we had at school (a nose met with a cut).
I have 8 hairnets and 6 (I think) ponchos for the weak-hearted.
6 3XL shirts as well because I couldn’t find enough ponchos.
If you can please bring a towel for yourself.
I bet you anything I will forget…possibly on purpose (smirk).
Whipped creme is a very unique substance and will get in places you never knew of and make things sticky in a strange way…a friend told me…a friend.

Anyone else want to step up for a committee?
I can’t make any promises about the end result of the amount collected but your committee will make 100% of what someone pays to be the smasher + plus we will be splitting a % of the profit from the silent auction. I could give you an estimate but it would be wrong - it’s all in good fun people.

Tell people about it and make sure your worst enemy plans on coming to the party with some plans on vengeance.
@Committee_Chairs

if you are on the list you need to be ready to get pied by 6:00p auction will be quick and pies will be ready to go as soon as the person ponys up.
That way we can do that and still have time to roll the silent auction up for people.
Silent auction ends at exactly 7:00p by Mark Reynolds watch. It’s gonna be a whirlwind.

VECTOR - @engpin Jayson
Laser - looking for a proxy
Hatchers - @thatguy Steve
Metal Shop - not a soul stepped up
Fired Arts - looking for a proxy
Woodshop - not a soul stepped up
Machine shop - looking for a proxy
CA - @mreynolds Mark (although he hasn’t exactly agreed he was volun-told) if you’re going we need to have you go first.
Infrastructure - @StanSimmons Stan
Classrooms - @Bill bill
3D - @axeonos axie
Electronics - looking for a proxy
Fired Arts - looking for a proxy
PR - @Adam_Oas Adam
Vintage computer - @denzuko (but the money doesnt go to DMS I don’t know how to do this @Lampy)
RC Aviation - @Karl_Lockhart Karl

At first i thought going first was just cause you wanna pie me, but then i realized its so i can get cleaned up and back to work on the Auction.

I’ll lead the pack, i ain’t scared :smiley:

3 Likes

You are a hero among men, my friend! Thanks for stepping up! :grin:

2 Likes

Too bad picnic isn’t on July 4th … I bet bidding would be even higher!

1 Like