CNC Router Training (wood only)

I just checked and there are still 5 tickets available. Apparently I don’t do eventbrite well…

Huh. Could have sworn it was 2 then sold out. I was watching just out of curiosity.

Sorry for the false alarm.

If you click purchase and then fail to pay the ticket will be locked for a while. This prevents paying for a ticket that is no longer available but results in tickets “magically appearing”.

I may be too late, but no purchase ticket to click on. I wonder if there is a way to set an alert either in Eventbrite or here to text or email when this event is added.

At the bottom of this thread is a drop down, if you change it to “Watching”, you will be notified of all new posts in this topic.

I will be teaching another CNC router class.

This one will be broken into two sessions 2 hours each. First session Saturday April 11 3-5 pm and second session Sunday April 12 2-4 pm.

Again, signups are via eventbrite and tickets are $50 each to help offset costs of tooling and software for the CNC router.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow night at 7 pm.

3 Likes

It showing quantity NA. and nothing to click to sign up

Tickets go on sale tomorrow night at 7 pm

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see the line tomorrow at 7:00 pm. Which means I can’t signup because I am in police class at the time.

Sorry to go off topic but I’m so intrigued! What’s police class?

Hi Mellissa.

I am taking Plano Police Citizens Academy class. It’s really awesome as I
am leatning all different aspects of police operations from K9 to narcotics
and all. I’ll tell you more when I see you. Wish I was young enough to
switch careers and join them.

1 Like

Is it led by Steve Guttenberg?

Wait until you get to do the driving part. That part is really fun.

:smile:

Chris

2 tickets left. Get them while you can!

I can’t believe I got in. Way cool.

2 Likes

It’s led by Sgt. Britton this time, he is funny; they all are. Can’t wait till drive day and shoot don’t shoot day.

1 Like

I can’t seem to connect to the DMS computer at physical.dallasmakerspace.org:3389

to use VCarve using Remote Desktop Connection. I get the error (Cannot verify the identity of the computer that you want to connect to):

Is it just me?

Thanks.
Chris

It works for me. Try again and see if it works.

Please send future questions like this to [email protected]. This way it doesn’t muck up Talk with the back and forth, plus this info is only mean for people that have taken the class so far.

Thanks,
Alex

Be on the lookout for another class being announced soon.

1 Like