CNC Router Training (wood only)

Yeah, I missed it too. I wonder there is a way to get email alerts when new events are posted?

Is there a standby list, in case there are no shows?

I believe Eventbrite will “hold” a ticket if someone is going through the checkout. What likely happened is that people went to purchase a ticket and then for some reason didn’t complete the purchase. Eventually it will time out and make the ticket available again.

I have created the event for the 28th and tickets will go on sale at 7PM.

I set the time to give more people time to see the tickets are available. I always hate checking my email and find that a class was announced and gone before I even had a chance to buy a ticket. Hopefully this time we don’t have the issue like last time and tickets stay available. I set it so people can only buy one as opposed to the option of 2 like last time.

I also opened it to 10 people this time as it is a weekend and should have more time to discuss things if needed.

See you there!

2 Likes

Thank you sir! I will have to rudely pull out my phone and buy a ticket in the middle of a dinner, but it’s a social faux pas I’m willing to make :slight_smile:

Got my ticket for the 28th! Beyond excited!

2 Likes

Dag nabit, I forgot to get mine!

Please schedule more sessions.
The tickets are sold out VERY quickly.

Cheers.

I have created a class for April 12th at 4:30 PM. It will last 4 hours.

Tickets go on sale at 7PM tomorrow, March 30th. There will be 10 open seats.

-Alex

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

Alex,
When I went to download the software, the software was version 7.5 not 8. Is version 8 not available yet for the demo?

Bill

When did you last try? I just tried it and I could download VCarve Pro version 8:

http://www.vectric.com/downloads/trial-software/vcp8.html

Sold out in 2 minutes. Wow.

See you the 12th.

1 Like

Got in this time! Anyone else have flashbacks to being in high school and calling in to a radio station to try to win concert tickets?

More like sniping on eBay. :smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry. Another class should be posted soon.

Thanks,

Alyssa

I just checked and there are still 5 tickets available. Apparently I don’t do eventbrite well…

Huh. Could have sworn it was 2 then sold out. I was watching just out of curiosity.

Sorry for the false alarm.

If you click purchase and then fail to pay the ticket will be locked for a while. This prevents paying for a ticket that is no longer available but results in tickets “magically appearing”.

I may be too late, but no purchase ticket to click on. I wonder if there is a way to set an alert either in Eventbrite or here to text or email when this event is added.

At the bottom of this thread is a drop down, if you change it to “Watching”, you will be notified of all new posts in this topic.