CNC Router Training (wood only)

Let us know when the March 28th class goes live. Wow! Sold out already!

Vcarve doesn’t do 3d but Enroute does. It will load STL files.

Thanks,

Alyssa

It looks like they opened up some more spots for Wednesday!

I don’t know what happened but 2 out of the 8 spots are still open. I never checked earlier to verify the 8 spots were taken. So 2 spots still remain.

Eventbrite is doing something weird and I don’t know why. It will say sold out, but still have tickets left. It showed sold out about an hour ago, but there is still one ticket left. I checked back now and the ticket is available. So it looks like a free for all as to who gets tickets. May the odds be ever in your favor. God Speed. Cliche #3.

-Alex

Looks as if it’s truly sold out now; do you know when the tickets for the 28th will go on sale?

Jon

Yeah, I missed it too. I wonder there is a way to get email alerts when new events are posted?

Is there a standby list, in case there are no shows?

I believe Eventbrite will “hold” a ticket if someone is going through the checkout. What likely happened is that people went to purchase a ticket and then for some reason didn’t complete the purchase. Eventually it will time out and make the ticket available again.

I have created the event for the 28th and tickets will go on sale at 7PM.

I set the time to give more people time to see the tickets are available. I always hate checking my email and find that a class was announced and gone before I even had a chance to buy a ticket. Hopefully this time we don’t have the issue like last time and tickets stay available. I set it so people can only buy one as opposed to the option of 2 like last time.

I also opened it to 10 people this time as it is a weekend and should have more time to discuss things if needed.

See you there!

2 Likes

Thank you sir! I will have to rudely pull out my phone and buy a ticket in the middle of a dinner, but it’s a social faux pas I’m willing to make :slight_smile:

Got my ticket for the 28th! Beyond excited!

2 Likes

Dag nabit, I forgot to get mine!

Please schedule more sessions.
The tickets are sold out VERY quickly.

Cheers.

I have created a class for April 12th at 4:30 PM. It will last 4 hours.

Tickets go on sale at 7PM tomorrow, March 30th. There will be 10 open seats.

-Alex

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

Alex,
When I went to download the software, the software was version 7.5 not 8. Is version 8 not available yet for the demo?

Bill

When did you last try? I just tried it and I could download VCarve Pro version 8:

http://www.vectric.com/downloads/trial-software/vcp8.html

Sold out in 2 minutes. Wow.

See you the 12th.

1 Like

Got in this time! Anyone else have flashbacks to being in high school and calling in to a radio station to try to win concert tickets?

More like sniping on eBay. :smile:

1 Like