Cleanup Tool Suggestion

Normally the filters aren’t that bad…

But as a friendly reminder to those that use the Woodshop…
>>Please check the Felder BEFORE you start working!<<

It fills up quickly and easily plugs the filters and is extremely messy when you have to clean everything up.

3 Likes

I’m just looking for one of those smaller ones – 4 ft is the size that we used to have in the Galley.

Do-ocracy it, no consensus needed only consent.

https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/New_Member_411

Quickest way: Just PM the chair and ask if objection, then no issue.

1 Like

The wood turners can create many cubic feet of chips in a session.

@dwolf what do you use to clear the floor after your turning sessions? Would a grain shovel be helpful?

Grain shovel would be nice. I use a dust pan but have to get down the floor. I’m getting to old to get up off the floor.

2 Likes

I’ll try and grab one tomorrow unless someone beats me to it

1 Like

That may have been the personal step stool that belonged to @jrkriehn

It was exactly the same model, but it said “Galley” on it. I don’t think I’ve laid eyes on it since the shut-down. Although, I do think I’ve seen the one that had her name on it, although not recently.

1 Like

I found a step stool yesterday and put it in the galley.

2 Likes

When I do this how do I make a reimbursement claim. My understanding is that a member can do up to $50 on their own initiative, but the policy on the wiki implies prior approval.

@SWA ??

Done

7 Likes

@dryad2b can you help @ozindfw out on how to get setup in accountng?
Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this. I suggest you mark this prominently with WOODSHOP for fear that it will walk away over to the box of oil sorb.

6 Likes

Much easier! Thanks!

5 Likes

I have a label in my bag that I’ll bring tomorrow.

2 Likes

Now all we need is to get @coloneldan to bring a barrel in for his composting feedstock.

1 Like

Done

4 Likes

Even has the Woodshop Yellow coloration. Good job!

4 Likes

I intended for it to live with the storage bins, since some of us can only peer at the bins on the top level… But my stool regularly went on walkabouts to points unknown. I spied it when I was last at the space, but figured it would walk away soon.

2 Likes