Chris Stark - running for Digital Media Chair (endorsed by current chair - Alex Espinoza)

Hey all,

I spoke to the current Digital Media Chair - Alex Espinoza - last night and he would like me to take his spot as Chair for the Digital Media Room.

A lot of you have seen me around DMS, I am usually teaching music or acting classes here. I definitely have the free time, so I’d like to do everything possible to make the Digital Media Room as accommodating to your needs as possible.

I am asking a lot of questions recently on how I can make the room better. Some things I have come up with already:

1. Providing an audio interface with powered monitors (speakers) and studio headphones for audio mixing and post production audio on film projects
  2. Providing easy to use song creation software so that people can score their own films
  3. Making sure the Adobe Suite is on both computers so that DMSers can use Photoshop or Premiere or Illustrator or whatever they need to
  4. Teaching more classes on how to create a “web-cast” or YouTube series.

Any other suggestions are greatly encouraged! Lets make the Digital Media Room great again! (sorry I had to)

• Chris Stark
2 Likes

I believe elections are coming up this month and Chris has been an active member creating classes for the committee. He has a lot more time than I could have dedicated to this position, but a really cool guy who went ahead and just made the initiative to help with things to make it happen.

1 Like