Ceramics TShirts

XL Mint for me! @Monikat

1 Like

Thank you so much for working on this!!! :grin:

3 Likes

As a non-thrower ceramic enthusiast this isn’t as relevant to me but it’s still cute. I don’t even remember this one being on the tshirt design voting post. Are tanks an option? I love these colors but I don’t really wear tshirts. Alternatively will the graphic file be available?

There are references to hand building in the verbiage. The slogan was voted on a few months ago and the design was discussed at our last committee meeting.

TShirt style is what we are offering.

2 Likes

I loved the line about slipping and scoring. Super cute!

haha fun, i’m on my phone so I could only read the big text. That’s cool! Very cute. Hopefully at some point it’ll be available in a tank or the graphics file will be available and I’ll DIY one. Can’t wait. Great job guys.

1 Like

that heathered mint is a lovely color :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All credit goes to @Monikat and @LizW ! Wonderful job!!

3 Likes

That was a Kris Kovas submission; loved it so it’s in!

2 Likes

I should have known. Kris is so clever. So darn funny.

1 Like

Please put me down for a 2XL in Heathered Clay!

1 Like

Thanks for the size guide! I want a heathered clay in S

1 Like

I Googled the shirt make and model info in the photos Monika posted. If you click on Size Chart, it expands and gives measurements:

https://www.bellacanvas.com/product/3001/Unisex-Jersey-Short-Sleeve-Tee.html

2 Likes

P.S. You can access the size chart for the heather colors/3001CVC models by clicking on the button that mentions those.

At a casual glance, the 3001CV and CVC charts look identical to me, however.

1 Like

3X for me and I like the heathered rust and mint!

1 Like

I have a class tomorrow night at 7pm. Are you planning to be at DMS at all tomorrow early evening?I could get there as early as 6pm.

I wasn’t planning on staying but I can return to show you, I’ll plan on 6:30PM so you can see my shirt.

This doesn’t necessarily have to replace the group buy but I think it’d be a good idea to stock some in the gift shop that @Julie-Harris has set up. You could either buy extra and donate them, or we could order the same design, or we could have the space purchase and sell all the shirts and do it as a mini-fundraiser, whatever makes the most sense to folks.

4 Likes

I think that is a fabulous idea. Should I coordinate with you or Julie to get that done when we’re ready to place the order?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’d just loop us both in; I don’t want to sign Julie up for anything but it seems like you’ve already done the legwork.

2 Likes