Ceramics Kiln News - March 2023

Please follow this thread to determine if your items are ready for pick up. Please pickup your piece(s) ASAP.

If your piece has a star in it, the item is being marked for our 30-day guideline. Please put the stars back in the glass dish on the shelf after collecting your piece(s).

As a reminder there is no personal storage on our shelves or in the Ceramics space, that means bisque items should not be on the In Progress shelves. Please be mindful of other community members and use a ware board that fit the size of your piece, this will allow more room for makers to make.

If you have a piece that’s been “missing”, please double check the Needs Attention thread and shelf.

Thank you

7 Likes

Unloaded bisque

2 Likes

Unloaded glaze

And I’m sorry to who’s ever this little pot was I got it to close to the bottom of a shelf and it got stuck. I’m very sorry!!

4 Likes

Unloaded bisque

2 Likes

Bisque unloaded! Please come get your things!

2 Likes

Unloaded glaze, had to put quite a bit up on the very top if you don’t see your pieces right away

5 Likes

Unloaded bisque

4 Likes

Unloaded glaze :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Unloaded glaze

2 Likes

Unloaded bisque, everything’s looking good! Shoutout to this little adorbs creature

5 Likes

Glaze unloaded! Please come obtain your goodies!

5 Likes

Unloaded bisque……

2 Likes

2 Likes

Glaze unloaded

4 Likes

To whoever/whomever…i took video of Calcifer going into the kiln and now coming out of the kiln. If you want the video let me know. Not sure the quality of it though :grin:

4 Likes

Bisque unloaded

5 Likes

Unloaded bisque. Come pick up your goodies!

4 Likes

Jamierazzz… Is that fire character from “Howl’s Moving Castle”.

2 Likes

Unloaded glaze from 1222

2 Likes