Ceramics Kiln News - December 2020

Lots of beautiful pieces! Thanks for doing both of these m!

2 Likes

The cart is a breeeeeze to use :relieved: no more “risk it for the biscuit” carries from ceramics to kilns. Per @Synth83 request, I made sure to emphasize that it does, in fact, belong to ceramics.

8 Likes

Thank you Megan! :hugs:

2 Likes

haha! “risk it for the biscuit” has me rolling! Really appreciate you taking the initiative and getting this set up! And also going a step further and getting the signage on there! Thank you! So glad you’re with us at DMS ceramics! :slight_smile:

1 Like

and huge thanks to @Monikat to picking this up at Sam’s! This will be sooo helpful!!

1 Like

Yay @mchou93 for putting it together and @Monikat for picking it up. Gonna help so much.

3 Likes

On the cart… I think we need to label the top bed as well. This morning there seemed to be some sort of oily substance on it :flushed:

The oily substance was already on it when I pulled it out of the box. I believe the wheels usually come oiled :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok… good to know. I’ll bring degreaser and handle it

1 Like

Glaze unloaded lotsa beauties :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

oooh that blue is amazing i need new glazes

2 Likes

Wow, nice pieces.

Random Question

Anyone heard about the next trinity sale?! I’ve run out of clay :sob:, and was waiting for the next sale to buy

1 Like

I just called them because i was also curious and the next clay sale starts on Jan. 19 and ends Feb. 5th.

1 Like

Awesome thanks!

Bisque shelves are very full…come get your items please

3 Likes

Glaze unloaded.

1 Like

I do not even know what you are referring to? ???

image image image

Santa’s dropped some bisque by :gift:

2 Likes

That’s NOT a denial!

1 Like