An announcement

The Dallas Makerspace has been so good to me for years now, with learning opportunities, novel experiences, and most importantly friendships that I’ve grown to cherish and love.

However, there is one person that I’ve fallen into love with more than all the rest of you combined (sorry, not sorry!) and hence over the weekend I asked Michelle Noble @noblegoblin to marry me, and she said YES!

We met at DMS while giving tours, and since we count so many of you as friends, we wanted to make sure that we acknowledged DMS’s contribution to our relationship and continued happiness.

Thank you to all of you who have already heard the news and reached out. We aren’t going anywhere and are both planning on continued participation at DMS for the long term future, but no longer as friends, but as husband and wife!

64 Likes

But will you remain members individually or switch to an add-on situation?
(Hint: Two votes are way better than just one!)

7 Likes

Congratulations

3 Likes

Awe, so awesome, congratulations:)

4 Likes

Awww I’m so happy for you both.

5 Likes

Was this part of our Expansion plans? Congrats to both of you.

8 Likes

That’s wonderful! I’m so happy for you both! <3

2 Likes
5 Likes

Heck yeah!!! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats! That is awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you all for your congrats and well wishes!!

I cannot put into words how thankful I am for DMS and the many ways it has impacted my life. I always tell tour groups that I came for the tools and stayed for the community. :heart:

Adam and I are both lucky to be a part of such an incredible place.

Edit: we have a website!

I’m hoping to have a small Makerspace party potluck once I get back so we can celebrate with y’all!

8 Likes

Great News! This is so exciting!

I can see all the maker presents now it’s going to be like a Etsy shop!

Congrats Adam and Michelle!

4 Likes

Ahhhh, two super amazing people. Happiest days ahead, Congratulations Adam and Michelle!

6 Likes

Congratulations!
On a note of lesser import, does that cap display the flag of Norway? Because #want. Source? @Adam_Oas

2 Likes

This makes me so happy for both of you. You are two of the nicest people that I’ve met, and I wish you all the best in the future.

2 Likes

It does! I believe he bought it at Disney World HOWEVER there is a super cute Scandinavian store not too far in Plano called The Wooden Spoon that you should check out!

4 Likes

Yep! Norway! Got it at Disney Epcot.

4 Likes

I loved your photos on your web page. Just one question: Ask the Boss who is taller or shorter, and by how much? My sister and her husband have a height difference of 25 inches…and you can guess which one is the Boss of that family.

3 Likes

He is 100% the boss…most of the time. :wink:

I’m glad you liked the pictures!

4 Likes

Your registry needs the addition of some more generic info as well. Makerspace pals might want to make stuff. I’d suggest info like colors you guys love, colors you hate, types of items that make you drool (in a good way), etc.

4 Likes