An announcement

You deserve each other.

And I mean that in a good way.

Mazel tov!

2 Likes

I was actually thinking about that today! I’m unsure of how to add a note to that page (theknot is not perfect!) but we both ADORE handmade gifts far more than anything that can be bought.

Ok! I added a note.

What we might do is add a little bit about each of us in our story such as things we like, colors, etc.

I’ll work on that tonight! Thank you for the suggestion♥️

1 Like

Congrats!

I guess a wedding at DMS is out of the question, I know the two DMS weddings we’ve had were interesting but I’m sure that’s the last place you would want it.

1 Like

Maybe a DMS wedding shower, or even a makery bachelor/bachelorette party, but I’d stay far away from using DMS for the wedding or reception. Ewww.

2 Likes

Omg, please tell me someone has pictures of these weddings…

1 Like

One I can probably find but not sure about the other one. DMS weddings have a 50% marriage success rate so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha we have a venue, however I think it would be fun to have a potluck when I get back! We would love to have a small celebration with everyone :slight_smile:

I also want to see pictures :joy:

1 Like

Haha. As much as everyone else here might make fun, I don’t think DMS would be that terrible of a place to get married. All the free man-glitter you can handle! Not everyone has $$$$ to put a wedding together, nor does everyone want to spend sums of cash. DMS is a community full of vibrant people who are passionate and honestly some consider each other family.

DMS isn’t where I’d choose, but I’d be happy with Michelle no matter where.

12 Likes