All the information about the DMS Picnic May 27th - buy tickets by 23rd

Oh it’s of no relation. I’m making nametags and additional sayings to add to them for fun. If you think of any let me know.

3 Likes

From the other thread, there is Chair of a committee and then there is Pie face…

Party over here

1 Like

oops, sorry!..

How many tickets were sold prior to yesterday?

Damn, we will have to make more than a couple gallons of ice cream. I have no way to estimate how much to make. :icecream:

2 Likes

Something like 60 something.

The forecast says high temps in the middle 90s.

[quote=“uglyknees, post:59, topic:21575”]
Here’s the list of names that I have. It’s no view and not edit - if you see an issue please let me know. I’ve already emailed out people for guest names.

The Budget tab shows: Blow up screen, $219.69

is that our kite? It is close enough that we can begin to trust the wind forecast: https://www.wunderground.com/US/TX/carrollton.html

Somewhere around 65-70

1 Like

Over estimated ice cream will not go to waste :smile: :ice_cream:

5 Likes

Taking some of the money to build on future events - it’s just an idea were talking about. @Adam_Oas and I have been armwrestling it out. I see this used in the back parking lot for late night movies and video game projection. But we have the projection inside you say…yes, I’m aware thank you for letting me know. This is just a bit different.

3 Likes

truth
:blankspace::blankspace::blankspace:

Home made ice cream in progress. Cupcakes also.

I sneaked the picture cause she doesn’t like them.

16 Likes

I’m donating a last-minute auction item. This is a one-year premium membership (either individual or family) for a firearms incident legal services protection plan (AfterYouShoot.com).

A self-defense firearm incident will likely lead to you being arrested and jailed. Legal defense against criminal and civil charges will likely be well more than $50,000. This isn’t something you tend to think about … the legal services protection membership I’m donating provides uncapped attorney fees, on-scene attorney presence, incident scene clean-up and a bunch of other stuff.

I’m passionate about this issue, so I’m donating a Premium one year membership.

6 Likes

I’ll write it up! Thank you!

Shhh I snuck that picture

7 Likes

Omg!!!_______
You’re wife is so wonderful.

3 Likes