Adding some levity

Nope. You cant go on the roof in some certain hours there, due to the radiation emitted from whatever experiments are being done.

4 Likes

So if you become glow in the dark, maybe the radiation will deflect the pandemic particles?

edited to correct typo on “deflect” (defect means a different thing altogether.)

1 Like

Maybe, Or I could be bitten by a spider while there or turn Big & Green when I’m angry.

Doh, just got my “travel permit”

5 Likes

That would be kind of cool. Have the kids take video.

1 Like

My wife just showed me this video that made me laugh.

https://9gag.com/gag/a6NRewA

4 Likes

Ran across a few funny images on nextdoor

13 Likes

I love all of the above!
TY for sharing!

1 Like

This is horrible, useless trash, and we can’t stop watching it.

1 Like

Germany is now advising people to stock up on cheese and sausages.

This is called the Wurst Käse scenario.

12 Likes

Okay, take the next 45 seconds and watch the Best Levi Jeans Commercial of all times.
Best Video Ever

2 Likes

My ex boss somehow has some of his tiger king condoms from hi run for Governor of Oklahoma. She is selling them on Facebook if someone wants them.

Here’s a song for the times … Quarantine music video.

1 Like

Virus%20Fun

TP%20Assembly

9 Likes

What county was your permit from? I am working in roofing, residential construction and pest control in Dallas and Collin counties right now. We’re listed as an essential business in Dallas county, and all businesses are considered essential in Collin, but I may have to travel outside my territory occasionally and don’t want to get stuck without the right documentation.

1 Like

Our management just gave us a printed sheet with the company name and “essential business” on it. Nothing specifically “official”. Big enough lettering that it’s obvious on the dashboard. And, I suspect that Dallas and maybe Tarrant might be the pickiest of any counties you’re likely to be driving through.

H&R Block, just FYI…

1 Like

The whole country. We are essential in keeping Hospitals, data centers, ect… running.

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s awesome Tim! Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

Tim is awesome!!

6 Likes

Day 14 of Quarantine… Ran out of toilet paper today. Now using lettuce leaves.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Tomorrow romaine’s to be seen.

I hope I don’t develop a bad radish.

6 Likes