A treasure trove of maker goodness (Hording Trigger Warning)

There are many things I would like but they are sooo big an heavy. The 18kV supply is a full height rack. One of the lasers is 6’ and the power supply for it is 4’x4’x4’ and probably 700lbs.

I went back today but forgot to look for the HV diodes.

I would be willing to go and bring my pickup as well. Some evening later this week or sometime this weekend would work for me.

1 Like

There is so much stuff at this place. Good luck keeping your hording in check, I added a hording trigger warning to the title to protect the others. :wink:

1 Like

Hording? Hording? I prefer the classic description of 'preservation of valuable antiquities…"

3 Likes

@Photomancer Unfortunately, I’m teaching a candle making class on Wednesday. Maybe
another day?

Hording is simply another term for the smart planning ahead for future projects.

Opportunistic Scavenger :smiley:

1 Like

I sent Mr. Miller an email asking if I could go to take a look this evening or Thursday. I will post an update if he approves the visit. Several pickups would probably be good from the looks of the pics.

1 Like

Fred is generally there before lunch and until??

Add another to the roster if it’s tonight or tomorrow night, this sounds like my kind of place!

It may go without saying: Please remember to be respectful and careful when rooting around at his warehouse. He’s put a lot of effort into this collection and has been extraordinarily generous in gifting things to us.

2 Likes

I’d like to tag along with the next group… Please let me know when you guys are going to visit. I can bring a small S-10 pickup if anyone needs to get anything medium-large-ish.

Thanks!

I promise you that I will be very respectful and considerate and yes this should go without saying but then so should cleaning up after yourself.

Will be a BoD tonight so can’t make today’s trip.

I would definitely like to have a couple of high-voltage rectifier tubes… especially the kind with the radiation warning on them for X-ray output. (Same goes for voltage-regulator tubes containing krypton-85.)

I’d also like to join whenever Mr. Miller has time.

1 Like

I would like to take a trip over on the next availability.
Please let me know when there is an opportunity.
I would hope to be able to go in a group to limit the inconvenience to Mr Miller.

I would like to go on 11/22 if anyone can let me in. I know there is a lot of interest.

There will be a tour today at around 2:00pm. I will be at the space around 1:30 for anyone who want to see the place.

Excellent. I’ll meet you at the space at 1:30.

Moar! :smile: