Warehouse Gathering

Fred’s warehouse
Sat and Sun (2/20 & 2/21) 2:00p - 7:30p

Bring friends and boxes.

1 Like

What’s the address of the Warehouse of Wonder?

Just south of Disneyland (the maker version)

13948 Distribution Way
Farmers Branch, TX 75234

1 Like

??? What is this cryptic post?

@Raymond

This thread should explain it for you.

2 Likes

Fred has been so generous to us. I know this was in the prior post, but I hope we will all be respectful of him and his place and his items when we go there.

Chris

2 Likes

The time is coming VERY SOON when Fred needs to have everything gone. Dont postpone, you will not have many more opportunities.

I brought a truck today…

1 Like

I also went to Fred’s in a truck tonight - tomorrow he said he is going to rent a storage place for things he is keeping…one of which is a vintage Sears radial arm saw - I would think that after the numerous items Fred has gifted to the DMS - perhaps the DMS can gift him a membership so that he may use the wood shop etc?

Not sure if DMS can extend such a thing, but I’ll chip in for a month.

if it isn’t possible to make Fred and honorary “maker” I’d chip in for a month as well.

There is the maker fellowship fund which is exactly for that purpose, paying the membership dues of someone who has done a lot for the space, would just have to add an agenda item to the next board meeting.

Donations can be made to that fund through paypal

It will be a sad day, indeed. Fred’s place feels a bit like home already.

Wish I could’ve made it out there but was out of pocket celebrating a silver anniversary.

When is the last day? Any opportunities available this week/weekend?

I think more importantly, for all of us that were Indiana Jones plucking artifacts from the Treasure Palace - when can be be of help to Fred when he does his final move out?

I definitely want to take part in any way he sees I can help.*

• Need to coordinate date so it’s not the day my car goes in for realignment after hauling away heavy loads of bounty!
4 Likes