Woodworking and Craft Materials

Tongue and groove – pine $100
Repurposed tongue and groove cedar siding $75
A huge tree stump for the creative artisan woodwork $300 obo
Several large cutoffs which have been machine sanded on both sides to 120 grit 4 oak ($150 each), 2 bodark ($250 each), 2 sycamore ($20 each), and 2 cottonwood ($100 each).
A mesquite stump ($150)
A Cypress stump ($50)
A slab (maybe pecan or hickory?) cut into 4 - 2x6x48 (around 16 bdft). $150

Are there two boxes of wood “rounds”? I see one box with some that look more like coasters and another box with bark edges. I would like to buy all of them, but I’m not sure if you are asking $30 per box or $30 for all.

When can we meet at DMS? I will bring them so you can look at them and we can make a deal.
David

KG5BZN
May 2

Are there two boxes of wood “rounds”? I see one box with some that look more like coasters and another box with bark edges. I would like to buy all of them, but I’m not sure if you are asking $30 per box or $30 for all.

Thanks. I’ll be there today around noon (primarily in the ceramics area). I expect to be there for several hours. Let me know if this time works for you.

Let me see if I can do that. I will be in touch!

KG5BZN
May 3

Thanks. I’ll be there today around noon (primarily in the ceramics area). I expect to be there for several hours. Let me know if this time works for you.