Woodshop Lathe Basics prerequisite attendance

I have attended the woodshop lathe basics prerequisite class yesterday(04-29-2024) organized by @toddlf16. I did not register using the events page as I am a new joiner and was still figuring out the process.

So, can anyone please help in marking this prerequisite as complete for me. This will help me in registering for Wood Lathe- Learn to Turn a Wooden Bowl class today (04-30-2024)

Email Id- [email protected]

As Todd was your instructor, he’s responsible for adding you to the Active Directory. I can show him how to do that if he doesn’t know.

Sounds like they were a walk on, but Todd would have to send a notice to Team Infrastructure attesting that they were in-fact in the class, and request they be added to the AD Group.

There’s a way that an instructor can do this for him/herself. I finally learned it after a while. Many of the folks I taught Hot Process Safety to were walk-ins. The chair got tired of inputting them for me. The instructor does have to be in the Teacher part of the AD for it to work.

1 Like

Oh cool, thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Quick tutorial on manually adding people to active directory can be found here: https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/all-teachers-change-in-tool-rights-processing-reqd-reading/68727?u=tski

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!! I will reach out to Todd.