Wiki update - tools list

I made extensive changes to the CA section of the Tools list on the wiki - primarily structural - organizing into categories so you don’t have to look through a linear listing of 99 tools. If I have tools in the wrong categories, mea culpa - let me know and I’ll fix it.

Everyone needs to review this. Much of the list is potentially outdated.

The various SIGs should go into the table and add/edit/remove tools as appropriate. If you have trouble doing this, PM me and I’m glad to help.

• Reorganized list into sections - general, Digital Arts, Fiber Arts, Resin, Sewing
  • Added links to the following SIGS - Fiber Arts, Leather, Resin, Sewing, Wide Format Printer

Individual SIGs:

• Fibers - Added a skeleton listing and photo for the floor loom. Most of your tools aren’t included.
  • Leather - you had nothing. I added one line with the cabinet (and a link to your SIG). Feel free to improve on this. If you want multiple lines in the table (i.e., separate tools listings) I’ll make leather a separate section like the others.
  • Resin - Chambers are in the list. You might want to add your cabinet, a la Leather.
6 Likes

Ha, yeah, fibers has a lot more tools. I’ll take pictures and make descriptions

I will need help getting them posted when it’s time

Thanks for sorting that list out. MUCH BETTER :heart:

2 Likes

I was attempting to update the dye sub info, but ran out of time before board meeting.

1 Like

I will look over it myself and specifically mention it in the next CA meeting. We’ve been trying to get to more of the wiki stuff and I think its going to take some diligent volunteers to just make the time at the space for it. Might be a good task for the next round of SIG meetings.

1 Like

I’ve updated the Dye Sub equipment on the Tools page.

4 Likes