Why I am such a Non-Member Rebel...so far

Thanks, but there’s a few people hanging around. I’m sure someone can help me here.

If not, I can wait till Thursday… I guess. :cry:

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad you decided to jump in. Don’t forget - Make something!

5 Likes

MAKE SOMETHING?..I’ve been doing it all wrong!

9 Likes

Well I already got some classes proposed to be included to the calendar, but my ‘making’ things involves helping build up the Makerspace. :wink:

3 Likes

Alex, I’m convinced that cleaning counts as making. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Making things doesn’t have to be limited to something physical or tangible. I “make” code for my day job, which is just a bunch of bits stored on disk. Actually, shit - that’s kind of depressing…

6 Likes

Welcome. I look forward to your many inputs and contributions. DMS is an awesome place and we always enjoy members who are looking to contribute to the direction, leadership and edification of its members.

Truly welcome! I think you have the true Maker spirit and will be an contributing asset.

… and I make things happen when code failed to do so - or some non-standard situation rears its head that the code can’t handle or tries to do all wrong. It makes things happen in the real world and patches things up so automation can work next time, but it’s also unsung back office work.