Where to fix my car dents?

I have a lot of minor car dents and one medium sized dent. Does anyone know any good and cheap places to fix them? I want to fix them because I would like to wrap my car and I need my car to be dent-free.

“Good and cheap” are not found in the products & services of this type.

And on the rare occasion that these services are found to be “goid and cheap” they often are done as a hobby or task outside of a professional(automotive) body & paint person’s ‘day job’ so you cannot be in a hurry.

The saying goes something like this for folks wanting everything done perfectly and at 1950s pricing.

You can get it :
“good & fast” or “fast & cheap”
But you cannot have both…

Seriously I would suggest getting a few estimates to get an idea of what the position costs could be, and then work down from that baseline reference.

3 Likes

That makes sense. Can’t fault me for asking though. Thank you.

No fault in asking.

I would visit a couple of bodyshops, for example a large one (many locations) and a small local one ( local mom and pop).

You may end up with two completely different price quotes.

Cash is king to small businesses. The larger multi shop places usually don’t care because they are part of the larger problem of dealing with insurance companies, and are not car owner focused.

There are some really great small bodyshops with great talent around here.

Good luck in your quest

1 Like

We have a derivation of the saying in my line of work. “Everybody wants the (project) done ‘good, fast, and cheap’.

The reality is that you can never have all three. You can only have two.”

1 Like