Where are the 3D scanner and FLIR Thermal Imager located?

I am working on a project and need to know where the Revopoint Pop1 scanner and the FLIR Thermal Imager are located.

I have not used these items at DMS but am an electrical engineer qualified to use the thermal imager and have used 3D scanners in the past, so if there is any qualifications/demonstration I need to show I can.

I think people were looking for the 3D scanner a month or two ago and never found it. The thing seems to be in a constant state of flux.

Thank you. Do you by chance know what the car it comes in looks like?

I got the impression that they were in a locked cabinet in 3D fab… @Team_3D_Fab ??

1 Like

The FLIR is in electronics. It is in one of the grey cabinets, it may need charging. Seems too every time I use it.

2 Likes

FLIR is in the center cab to your left as you enter the Elab. Black case. It will most likely need charging. Charger should be in the case.

1 Like

Re: 3d scanner
Search Talk, sort by “latest post”

Scroll down to see items posted most recently by members who found/used the scanner. Pursue those leads and likely it’ll be found, hopefully where Beth said, since that appears to be “the right place”.

Those threads even suggest some degree of success using the thing, so that seems promising.

1 Like

I’ve got the same model and yeah, it needs charging every time I look at it. I think the Windows CE that it runs just doesn’t sleep when you turn the display off lol.

The POP1 is locked in 3D Fab

If you would like access, let’s coordinate a time to meet and I can give you access… And tell you what I know about our work to date.

It is the original POP scanner, so is old.

Max

1 Like