When "members" refuse to follow our rules

It’s a good thing that mythical dust boot you have been making isn’t installed yet:)-

Now go crawl back into your hole(workshop) and get to building it.

Long live the shop vac!

Ha. Even when it’s there a shop-vac will still be an option if the Felder is down. All the more reason to use the Multicam as a saw, planer, router, etc.

Multicam everything!

4 Likes

Above, we can see what results are when a member has consumed a whole gallon of CNC router table Koolaid.

3 Likes

While maybe not the best tool for those individual processes… he’s not wrong… :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

6fdyey

1 Like

Is this a good thread to follow for updates on when the system is back up?

Probably the one that’s pinned at the top

2 Likes

A better thread would be the one pinned at top of thread list.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks. I didn’t see it before because I filtered by the Woodshop category.

I’m going to make Felder down and so is this machine signs for every machine in the shop that relies on the Felder. Maybe that’ll help. Certain people “didn’t seem to notice” the Felder busted wide open (clearly down) with the sign for some reason.

7 Likes

Thanks. I thought the signs on the doors and the Felder would suffice. I’ll print out more next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not your fault. Some people don’t respect or pay attention to signage.

I’m a teacher, and no matter how many ways I give instructions, students still come to me asking what to do. I then ask them if they read the instructions after I wrote them on the board and put them on the projector and read them allowed… the answer is usually “no.”

Some adults are no different. You can lead a horse to drink…

1 Like

Sounds like maybe we can blame the way they were taught. :thinking: :rofl:

Maybe this will help folks out. These signs are on each piece of gear that attaches to the Felder. If someone chooses to ignore all of these signs then they might deserve a time out.

2 Likes

THE PURGE BEGINS!
THE PURGE BEGINS!
THE PURGE BEGINS!

ten character minimum

2 Likes

…at home :rofl:

1 Like

Fundamental insight: Human adults are just human children that have learned that sometimes there are consequences to their actions. Remove the consequences and you just have adult human children :–/

4 Likes

Who you calling a child​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where did I recently see this?

“With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone.”

-Oscar Wilde

5 Likes

Love THIS!!!

1 Like