What's it take to use embroidery machines?

It’s completely possible I don’t know how to use the calender but I couldn’t find anything that looked like a class for the embroidery machines.

1 Like

Hi Josh! We are in transition right now and recently got a new to us nifty machine that goes well beyond the functions we had with the old one. @ladysandry teaches the embroidery machines and she has been learning all about our new one. We should have something up soon.

3 Likes

No word on dates? I’ve got a deadline and I’ll have to find another solution if there’s no embroidery options at DMS.

What’s your deadline? I can teach the embroidery machine, but the next 2 weeks are a bit crazy for me. @ladysandry also regularly teaches the embroidery machine.

I mean – we might be able to hash out a quick demo, just be aware of massive craziness.

The 16th is my deadline, I’d greatly appreciate a demo if we could work it out. Most evenings and nights I can get to the space.

Do you have a ready-to-run pattern?

I have a .svg

Single or multiple color design, what size, and what do you want to embroider on?

If it’s in svg doesnt it need to be digitized first?

Yes.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Yes, but what I’m asking helps to define how complex the digitizing will get. Could be a 10 minute job in SewArt, could be 2 hour slog…

1 Like

It’s just some lettering on a polo, 3 colors,3" are the most

Does the new one do hats?

1 Like

If it uses the same hoops that most Husqvarna machines have, a hat hoop is available to be purchased, but it’s not cheap.