What do you have planned for Pi Day (3/14)

What do you have planned for Pi Day (3/14) tomorrow?

I’m going to be working on a Raspberry Pi setup for Members to check to see what groups they have associated with their DMS account/RFID. This will include such things as Woodshop Basics, Laser Basics, 3D Printer Basics, Voting Members, etc.

5 Likes

Probably trying to convince my wife that it’s PIE day…

2 Likes

Every year on PI day our CEO buys a multitude of pies for the employees here at Aprima. He’s done this every year that I’ve been here (4). He enjoys the frivolity of celebrating the day.

The pies are a smattering of delectables ranging from apple, chocolate, lemon to pecan and blueberry.

The challenge is not going crazy tasting all of them.

4 Likes

I’m gonna have PIE

CONVINCE HER! PI day, PIE day… sounds like an excellent celebration to me. (makes mental note to see about a pie while grocery shopping)

1 Like

Guess I’ll make pizza pie for dinner.

www.mrjims.pizza is selling medium pie for $3.14!

3 Likes

My wife and my father-in-law celebrate their birthdays today :smile:
Celebrating with them!

3 Likes

Building rockets.

OK, it was not planned for Pi Day, but just coincidence.

1 Like

Working a Google Foobar puzzle.

I went to Pie Five with my wife & kids for lunch.

Pizza for dinner and working more on my RetroPi cabinet design

It was dutch apple. yum.

3 Likes

well PIE is after all a word used by our northern friends to refer to a pizza, so you’re winning on both fronts.

1 Like

It’s never a bad day to build rockets.

Well, I mean, maybe your wedding day? And the day after. Other than that, it’s never a bad day to build rockets.

1 Like

The Apple Pie went fast, but there is ice cream left in the freezer.

6 Likes

This is what I made for past celebrations:

1 Like

I’m at Kroger and I find this.

Good job Kroger!

3 Likes

Today we had coconut cream, apple both sugar free and not, chocolate cream, lemon meringue, banana pudding (not a pie but delicious), and blueberry pies. Had to have a taste of them all and blew my diet altogether. Good thing PI day comes only once a year. Good day all the way around.

Thanks everyone for your PI stories.

1 Like

Better late than never… The beta version will be displayed around the space for a while.

1 Like