What brand of button maker do we have and would somebody be willing to help out a guest?

I have a guest friend interested in using the button maker for a one-off run. Would somebody mind helping her for free or a small gratuity? Or should I be pointing her to the sign-up page?

What brand of button making machine do we have?

The brand is ā€˜American Button Machinesā€™. If youā€™re trained on it you can make them for her no problem.They are very easy to use. Unfortunately there arenā€™t any classes for it posted right now.

1 Like

A one-off run of 1 button? 10? 10,000?

We are much better suited to handle the first two than the last.

If the former, you could likely get some ad hoc training and make them for her while she watched. I know @talkers is knowledgeable and often at the space.

Training shouldnā€™t take more than perhaps 10 minutes. Reading through this page ahead of time would likely knock that time down to two minutes (e.g. ā€œthe machine is here, the supplies are there, please pay for what you useā€).

2 Likes

Unless Iā€™m mistaken the friend will need to sign up and be a member to use the tool on their own. I donā€™t mind helping but how many buttons are we talking about?

1 Like

150ā€¦ for now. Sheā€™s told me to stop bothering you nice people.

Thank yā€™all for the info

1 Like

We have the 1", 1.5", and 2.25" presses. Buttons can be ordered from American as Amanda says, and from buttonboy.com

3 Likes

I think that is https://www.buttonboyinc.com/ :smile:

2 Likes

Yep. ButtonBoy dot com is a domain name squatter site.

Whew, that could have been badā€¦