Welding Private Lesson(s)

Howdy - I know there is a space for welding in DMS but haven’t seen any courses and such offered for newer members to familiarize themselves with the equipment and such. Would anyone be willing to offer a paid private lesson to me to get me set up with the space? I would also be interested in additional private lessons relating to improving my welding skills.

I am deeply interested in getting started ASAP and will work around your schedule.

@nugen is working on some classes and may be able to help here!

2 Likes

Good timing. I’ll be working re-doing one of the drift trikes tomorrow (4/25/24) at 6pm, and we can do ad-hoc study and hands on welding/fabrication.

Or if you show up at 2pm on Saturday after the MIG class, I can show you around then, and get you started.

Excellent, I plan to be there tonight and can also do Saturday at 2pm. Should I bring anything (gloves, helmet, etc…)?

If you have gear, you can bring your own. Bring safety glasses, and take the Metal Shop Safety for Hot Processes class on learn.dallasmakerspace.org/

1 Like

Roger and done!

1 Like

Don’t judge John’s welds on the drift trike too harshly, everybody has bad days…

1 Like

Don’t believe this slander!

1 Like