Weekend of welding - Intro to Tig

Learn the basic techniques of welding and the science behind that blinding light and showers of sparks with this course!

You’ll be learning the basic techniques of GTAW welding and the science behind the machine so you will know how to lay a bead that both looks good and you can be proud of.

This class will cover the basics of setup, terminology, 1F position, 2F position and what to look for in a weld.

This class will have both a classroom portion and a welding portion.

NOTE: for those attending this class, please wear closed toed shoes (preferably steel toed), and natural fibers (long sleeves preferred)

Cost is $150 payable via Cash Only at the start of the class.

Class times are as follows:
Fri Aug 26 3pm — 8pm
Sat Aug 27 12pm — 5pm
Sun Aug 28 12pm — 5pm

1 Like

I appreciate the classes. Unfortunately, I cannot make a Friday at 3. I am also wondering if materials are included in the class price?

Yes all materials are provided. And I highly recommend being able to attend on the first day as that’s probably the most important one.

I just got done taking this class today and I highly recommend @FriendlyTitan 's classes to any others on the fence. I knew nothing of welding prior, and started with TIG! and now I feel like I can start working on practicing my welding by myself. Great class and there isn’t any other course like it in DFW for the length of time and the price. I joined DMS just for this class and it was definitely worth it!

2 Likes