Wax injector accident during open house

Thank you again Jeff, they did comment about using a whole roll of paper towels, haha.

Today I changed my bandages and it looks like Amber Sweet’s fallen face in Repo the Genetic Opera, and pain instantly shot from 2 to 7, so had to go back to Tramadol. I really just wanted to post this update because the Amber Sweet comparison was too good.

Tramadol is the devil. I’d rather bite a cork than suffer that nausea. Sounds like it has the same affect on you if you’ve never been prescribed it before.

Good vibes for your quick healing.

Heal well! Get better! Don’t get addicted to the knife (and the zydrate)!

Please do keep us in the loop, even without great analogies.

Amen sista’ Gabapentin is too, and try taking both. Grrrrrr… Oh I feel faint!

Just confirmed that my medical bills (not including my haircut) are going to be over $1k by the time this is all said and done (still going to burn clinic every couple of months and no idea yet if I’m going to need laser surgery).

If anyone wants to commission me for a basic piece of fabricated jewelry to help me out, that would be great, just be warned I don’t underprice my work like I see a lot of around here (people please stop undervaluing yourselves).

I am sorry the road to recovery has been that rough.

Did you save some of that hair for a 10x10?

I did actually lol, thought I might throw it on a canvas at some point but didn’t think about the 10x10 show.

Aside from the medical bills, recovery is going well, some small scarring, not sure how bad it will be when all is said and done but I wouldn’t think laser surgery will be a medical necessity. Wearing a compression sleeve every day for the foreseeable future, they said a year but I hope they can drop it to 6 months. We’ll see. Next checkup is in January.

This is good. And a very true point on how we value ourselves.