Wanted: your old CNC parts

I am hunting for various CNC parts for a variety of projects I need to do on the cheap. If you have any from old or unfinished projects / old machines / etc that you’re willing to get rid of, let me know. For example:

• linear rails/blocks
  • ball screws
  • standard NEMA motors
  • aluminum profile extrusion (8020 or the like)

(old 3D printers you don’t use that contain some of the above parts would probably also work!)

Thanks!

1 Like

I have several linear rails and parts from old silicon wafer fab equipment that was parted out. Currently it is in storage and am looking to find someone who can put it to good use and maybe get a few dollars for it. Been sitting on it for years… There is a X-Y table that has very smooth motion that could easily be used once connected to a stepper or servo drive. Currently the stuff is located in my Carrollton storage near Josey and Frankford. Feel free to send me a PM for more info or to arrange a time to come take a look…

3 Likes

I stashed a 3D printer in eLab under the desk at the back of the lab. It’s black. If it is still there you’re welcome to it. It has some steppers, linear motion parts, etc.

Art will be happy to see it gone.

2 Likes