Want:Cheap Table Saw

I’m looking for something in the 10" range I can use for cutting soft aluminum plate.

In a perfect world I’d use a shear, but I don’t have one that will do 1/8" plate. A bandsaw will work, but accuracy and cut finish are an issue. I do have a 10" carbide circular blade and If I can find a cheep(<$50) table saw I can probably make it work. There are several that look to meet the need on CL and FB, but I figured I’s ask here first.

Not in a hurry.

I have one I should probably stop holding onto. Takes up too much space and it’s not easy to pull out. It’s an older Craftsman with a solid table and works ok but might need a new spindle for the belt drive if you’re driving it hard. Would you mind picking it up in north DFW? Would probably take $50 for a DMS member.

1 Like

I have what you need . I will try to bring it up on Saturday . I will send a message with a picture . Nice delta 10” contractor saw and the price is right

Kevin.

I will not be back until Tuesday. So no point before then. Thanks

I’ll be in this evening, Friday evening and Saturday afternoon and early evening. Let me know when you’ll be there so I can have an appropriate vehicle.

I will be up early on Saturday. If we cannot connect, I will leave the saw for you at an agreed location.

I’ll be out next week and back the 22nd. We can circle back then if you are willing.

Any chance you are coming to the machine shop meeting tomorrow ? I am and I will bring the saw . If you don’t come I will leave it for you in an agreed location

I will and I’ll bring my pickup.

Thanks.

I also want to talk to you about shapeoko help