Vinyl cutter status and volunteer opportunity

1. I’ve lost track. What’s the status of the (larger) vinyl cutter(s)?

2. Training on the SummaCut?

3. Volunteer opportunity. Would someone please make two vinyl texts for Jewelry? I can affix them.

a. Text: CASTABLE WAX ONLY
    Size: Fit onto a space 7.5" wide x 0.9" high. Arial Black 40 point is about right.
    Color: Something light. Machine is black.

b. Text: TRAINING REQUIRED
    Size: Same as item (a) above
    Color: Something light. Machine lid is red.

2 Likes

I can cut those for you. I will have them for you by Friday if that is okay?

3 Likes

You are awesome! There’s no burning hurry on them.

1 Like

Where would you like these placed? I also bought the transfer vinyl as well, so I can get that put where you guys would like as well. I purchased it off Amazon and had it delivered today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Could you just put them onto the main blue table in the Jewelry area? And would you mind doing something like folding a piece of paper around them and writing Chris Marlow on it, so they don’t walk off? I’m going to be there Friday a.m. and I can install them then.

Thanks very much for doing this. I would normally have done it myself but I’ve lost track of whether Titan is running and I’m not trained on the SummaCut.

Put the new transfer tape where you think transfer tape would be in the Digital Arts room. You should be able to fill out an expense form to get reimbursed. They’re doing some online thing now. Right, @Bizwacky ?

Sure, no problem. I will do that after the PR meeting.

2 Likes

The latest instructions, I do believe:
https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/new-reimbursement-process/80763

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I have installed them. They were exactly what we needed.

6 Likes