Vinyl Classes and the Fadeout of the Older Vinyl Cutter

This Saturday @Adam_Oas is going to rock and roll a marathon of vinyl instruction on the Titan. This is a terrific opportunity for @Committee_Chairs to learn the tool to sharpen up spaces with some clean graphics and organizational instruction - or send someone to learn the tool so you can outsource the work. A vinyl cutter can be used to not only cut vinyl for signs - it has lots of uses.

We’ve kept the older vinyl cutter around for quite some time so we could transition more members to use the new one. At this point Adam has taught the new machine for 3 months solid and trained a good number of members…so…at the end of February we will put the older vinyl on eBay or possibly craigslist or something of the like and use the new Titan exclusively.

5 Likes

Too late for some of us – the classes are now full. Plus, I’m writing this from work and wouldn’t have been able to attend anyway…

The morning class was awesome! and @Adam_Oas was even able to accommodate a couple extra walk-in students. There were a few no-shows for the 12:30 class, so he made an announcement and got more folks in that way too. So even though the calendar says they’re full, if you’re around the space today you may still be able to grab a seat :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Adam_Oas for the win!

2 Likes

The class was awesome. Was there for the 1039 class

1 Like

Might consider posting a note at the crafting thrift store up in Denton, also. If they’d let us.

1 Like

Good morning! Are there any more classes for the vinyl cutter? I have a few things I am really hoping to cut out soon. ^.^

I am also interested in learning the vinyl cutter!

I will be presumptuous and post for Adam:

I am not sure if anyone other than Adam might be planning any classes, but he’s the one who’s been doing them of late…

Thanks! I appreciate you posting this!