Video Producer for Hire (& Raku Video if you haven't seen it yet!)

Hello DMS Members!

George Kellas here! I joined the 'space in November and have enjoyed learning the basics of ceramics, laser, jewelry, welding, and glass. I volunteer for Digital Media and PR groups with my skillset in videography, video editing, and storytelling. In the near future, I hope to teach classes to share my content creation skillset with others, and have provided some 1 on 1 help to DMS members in the meantime (reach out anytime!).

So far I’ve done a slideshow for a 3D Fab presentation and a promo video for ceramics featuring offsite Raku firing. The Raku video is currently one of our top posts on Instagram thanks to the awesome designs by our ceramic makers and the fantastic Raku event put on by our passionate organizers.

Raku Video:
DMS Raku Pottery Firing Video

This post is to let you know I’m seeking full time employment opportunities as a video producer, video editor, content strategist, social media content creator, events manager, or related marketing/content creation role. For the past 5 years, I’ve helped professionals and businesses to tell their stories online through my small business. I moved to Carrollton TX from West Virginia recently and I’m looking to work with businesses and professionals in small teams backed by my interpersonal and communications skills.

It would mean a lot to me if you could share this post, or check to see if your organization has relevant marketing openings. An introduction or an opened door would be highly appreciated in my search for work in a new city!

Attached is my resume link George Kellas, Resume and portfolio showing a variety of projects from the past two years George Kellas, Portfolio

Again, feel free to reach out to me directly on Talk (georgekellas) or stop me at the makerspace sometime!

-George Kellas
linkedin.com/in/georgekellas
[email protected]
(304) 312-7242

3 Likes