VHDL Online Class

I just submitted a VHDL class to the calendar. Runs from June 18 to August 27, 13 classes in all. You will need to sign up for each part individually.

Calendar: Mercher_cal.pdf (17.2 KB)

3 Likes

What delivery mechanism do you intend to use ?

Moodle and BigBlueButton

can you explain whats going on, are these classes part of a series or is it the same class? 102 and 104

The first (102) is Hardware for Programmers, an intro to give programmers enough hardware knowledge to take the second class (2 - 3 hours). Starts June 8th.

The second (104) is VHDL Basics, thirteen 2 hours classes. It covers most of the language with labs. Starts June 18th.

Possible a third.

The platform is moodle.

I’m not familiar with Moodle. Is it web based or do I have to install something ?

Moodle is a website where you can see classes you’re enrolled in and the teacher can post things like pdfs, places for you to submit assignments, quizzes, it’s just a one stop shop for everything having to do with the class and there are a lot of different ways the teacher can utilize it. I’ve used it in high school and now in college. I think there’s an app you can download for it too, but my college really only utilizes the webpage, so no real need for the app

1 Like

I’ve scheduled the two classes below.

The first is Hardware for Programmers, an intro to give programmers enough hardware knowledge to take the second class (2 - 3 hours). Starts June 8th.

The second is VHDL Basics , thirteen 2 hours classes. It covers most of the language with labs. Starts June 18th.

Currently I have one student for the first class and none for the VHDL class. Unless there is a sudden spurt of interest I’ll probably cancel both of these on Sunday.

Dan