Update : the Smusher! (Need welding time / teaching)

Hey y’all! It’s been a few months and I thought I would give an update. Plenty of new stuff going on. I have yet to actually start welding or building anything at the site but the day is coming for sure. I’ve settled on a design using a mechanical yoke and some simple bar grating. Hoping to be welding some stuff together by next month so I’ll be looking for some help. I had to continue to work on design but now I’m comfortable enough with the plans to start piecing it together.

I just want to also say how wonderful it is to see all the stuff going on. This is such a fantastic community. Cheers y’all!

Let us know what you need. Be happy to help you with welding and fabrication.

1 Like

Name checks out :sweat_smile:. Send me a DM I suppose if that’s possible? Would be great to get with you before thanks giving. I can pickup the supplies at metal super markets and meet you there?

All the best!

I’m back in town and will be at the space tomorrow night. I can’t DM but feel free to text me.

FYI ~ 13 days ago you earned the “Basic” badge, which means your Trust Level is sufficient to initiate private messages.

• Click the avatar of the person you want to message
  • Then click “message”

If you would like to learn more about Discourse and how to use its features, check your messages for one from Discobot welcoming you to the forum and follow the directions in it.

Also, more reading in the “Read First” pinned message if you want to know more about this platform.

1 Like