Two Part Dice Mold Class

Thank you @Hanna_Kessler for the wonderful class on two part molds. I’m still amazed with the quality of the mold produced. Now I just have to learn the resin side.

The details are wonderful.

6 Likes

Resin is pretty easy, just get yourself some of the cheap stuff off amazon and have fun. Fill the mold, then pour some extra on the cap part, close, and put in the pressure pot.

3 Likes

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/17648
Another round is live for anyone who missed the first. See you there!

3 Likes

I very highly recommend this class if you have any interest in mold making, or dice.

2 Likes

Bummer. This overlaps with the woodshop intro class I’m taking. Do classes like this one come up fairly often?

I’ll post another one within a couple weeks.

6 Likes

I’m going to cross my fingers I can sign up for the next one. You just like scheduling these classes when I can’t go. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :rofl:

I’m excited, thank you for teaching.

It’s because I don’t like you, intentionally trying to avoid you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If you didn’t get to sign up for this weekend, you can sign up for Feb 5
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/17654

2 Likes

Woot! Snagged a seat!

Thanks @Hanna_Kessler !!! Very much looking forward to learning about all this. Much appreciated!

DD

There is an open spot for this Saturday’s class. I was going to attend, but something came up that I won’t be able to commit to it as of yet.

Ok thanks for letting me know. Still no way to fix it on the calendar I assume…

It will look like full, but if you click on it, you will see 1 space available. That’s all I know. LOL

looks like your spot is taken now

Of course it was full when I saw it post! :sob: It was a Saturday I could do too!

Just come, honestly. I can squeeze in another.

3 Likes

Any plans for another round of classes?

Thanks

Eric

Probably will do another round in a few weeks, and another person is learning to also teach this class since it seems to be really popular. It does take my entire weekend though, so I can’t do them every week haha.

2 Likes