Twisted Root Maker Meet up - Wednesday Aug 1, 2018 6:30-9PM

That is the positive attitude every maker / tinkerer has!

3 Likes

Prop has a guard. It’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

Poster is now a slide playing on monitors in Lobby, Common Room and Warehouse.

3 Likes

Oh hellllll yeah. I love Twisted Root.

1 Like

Hey everyone, just talked to the GM please make sure you tell the people at the register that you are with Dallas Makerspace or the 10% of your bill won’t be donated back to us.
I’ll try to get the message out.

5 Likes

Just pushing this up in some sort of strange passive aggressive attention seeking way.
The first poster said 6 but it actually starts at 6:30 sorry for the correction. Tell all your maker friends and go be social for a bit.

Remember to tell them you’re with DMS or we won’t see a dime (which is a nice little benefit to a social calling right)

2 Likes

Would you update the poster with correct time and “tell the cashier”? I’ll update the monitors ASAP.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to it. Is anyone going to meet up there?

3 Likes

The cool kids are going

4 Likes

I will be there, probably arrive early to enjoy their happy hour specials.

2 Likes

@NickWebb and I are going.

3 Likes

Happy Hour is a really specifically weird time, but here it is. Thanks @rbox80 for mentioning they had one.

3 Likes

That’s because they want you to remember it.

2 Likes

My boss and I are going…

2 Likes

Is she bringing her famous cupcakes?

3 Likes

So the shy geek that really doesn’t know people (and Wayne is out of town) (and is having flashbacks to junior high school) has to ask… Will people be eating in a certain area?

3 Likes

Good question; based on past similar events, I have a feeling its business as usual for the shindig and you just tell them when you pay that its for DMS. @uglyknees do you know for certain?

If nothing else @Mizgeek feel free to sit with myself and @classielassie (she will probably be knitting between bites). I’m the one who looks like an insane giant leprechaun (salt and cheyenne beard).

5 Likes

It’s a normal business day, sit where you like kind of thing. The only difference is that you mention you are there for the DMS fundraiser.

2 Likes