Trouble canceling registration

Hello,

I signed up for the Ramen Bowl on the Pottery Wheel class but it turns out I don’t meet the requirements.

Can you please help cancel my registration? I don’t see it under my registrations.

Best,
Michael

@mblatz can you assist?

@Liamluu FYI

1 Like

Do you mean this class:

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16013

I don’t see you as registered?

Also, You will have received and email confirming your registration whenever system processed it (usually right then and there). That email will have contained a link for you to cancel. Something like:

That’s strange. Pretty sure I registered myself and Bracha Mosesson for the ramen bowl class.

While it could have been the crash course, I don’t think it was.

Sorry for any confusion,
Michael

You are both in the “Crash Course in Pottery.” Is that what you had in mind?

(NB: please be sure to potter safely!)

Also of note: you are registered in the crash course as a non member Doing so, especially for “sign-off” class will cause issues down the road. (Bracha is was signed up as a member.)

Oh, well in that case I didn’t mean to un-register her :(.

I am a member, Bracha isn’t. This course, unlike others didn’t have a member requirement so I thought it was something we can do together.

If the class has filled back up can you also remove me? Either both of us would attend or neither.

Thanks so much,
Michael

OK, I’ll unregistered you. As you may know already, the action cannot be reversed. I’ll wait a few minutes for a “like” or whatever, or an “aaaggghhhh…wait!!” before I cancel.

It’s okay, after I unregisted bracha I knew I wouldn’t attend.

Thanks for your help,
Michael

1 Like

@Liamluu: I’ve added two more spots to the class so it is able to fill up to the three orginal spots.

1 Like

I put us both back but I don’t think we were ever truly canceled because we couldn’t use the same email addresses.

Anyways, thanks so much @mblatz, sorry for all the trouble.