It’s official, she is all good. I replaced the main valve body. It appeared that in the 276,000 miles of cycling, it wore to where the body got to full operation temp, some of the valves would stick. This has an accumulator body, upper valve body, lower valve body & the solenoid pack. I finished throwing it (replacement valve body) back together for the second time at 2 am. The first time it didn’t want to shift at all. I was not happy about that, the second time when I pulled it, I compared the two for shits & giggles. This time I disconnected the battery. I think there was a logic in the solenoid pack that made it go ape shit. Drove for many miles tonight. Also during the rebuild I did the sonnax kit on the pump, overdrive snap ring, seals, accumulator valves & a few others.