Tour Request April/2022

Hey everyone! My name is Matthew Currey. I recently moved to the area and was hoping to check out the space prior to joining. Mostly interested in the wood shop/laser engraving/metal shop, but am curious about the rest of the space. I am unable to make the regular scheduled tour on Saturday, but am available 4/14/22 and 4/15/22 after 4PM. If neither of those days work for anyone, I can do any day next week after 4PM.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I will likely be at the space and have some free time to give a tour after 4pm this Friday (the 15th).

I’ll send you a DM with my cell, and you can text me on Friday if you don’t find someone to let you in sooner.

I’m also curious about touring the space before I sign up. I don’t see any events on the calendar for this. Is anyone available to show me around over the weekend?

https://dallasmakerspace.org/tours/

This link will give you the info for our standard, weekly tours. If this doesn’t work for you, check back in with your availability. Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey! Turns out I’m actually going out of town just before 4PM today. I’m going to try and make the weekend slot next week. Thanks for the help!

1 Like