Tour Request 10/13, 10/15/, or 10/16

Please post your name, your need(s), and a couple of days & times that will work with your schedule to help our volunteers meet your need.

My name is Ulisses Santamaria, I’m from the Washington DC area visiting Dallas until the 17th

I need (pre-joining tour to check out the equipment): I’m looking to get a general tour of the makerspace. I have two non-profits (Rockville Science Center & DMV Petri Dish) in DC that have makerspaces and I enjoy seeing what other people are doing!

Days/times that are best for me (Mondays after 7PM):
10/13 after 2pm → preferred day
10/15 after 2pm
10/16 after 10am
Work for me

I will almost certainly be at the space after about 4pm on Sunday if that would work. I’m still in the process of moving though, so my plans are only set like 90%>

Others are welcome to chime in if they are able to make a better time.

I’ll be there monday from 6-10ish. I could come at 5 and give you a tour, or 9pm would work.

If you can confirm with me 30 min before 2 pm tonight I can be there today at 2pm

1 Like

Hi, I can confirm that I can be there today and I can start journeying now. I’m coming from east meadows/white rock lake.

I can be there at 2:45 if that works for you!

Sure thing…I have a tendency to show up hyper early to things…

I’m here already and in the canteen with Captain and a couple of other people. I’ll be wearing a black t shirt and jeans with a small laptop in front of me.

2 Likes

I am so sorry but I can’t make there until after 3:30. Hopefully some one is there that can give you a tour.