Torque Wrenches and Hose Clamp Removing Pliers

Do we have a torque wrench capable of measuring 100 Nm? I need it specifically for tightening a crankshaft pulley bolt as seen in this video

Also, do we have any hose clamp removing pliers? They would make my life a lot easier.

Thank you for any help and information you may provide.

Sincerely,
Nathan

Yes, we have a torque wrench that can do that. 100Nm is slightly less tight than the average car lug nut, so it’s no problem.

We’ve got a couple types of hose clamps pliers, it just sort of depends on what type of clamp and what access you have as to whether they’ll work for you or not.

If you’re doing a balancer pulley, we’ve also got some tools that can hold the slots of the pulley so it doesn’t spin while you torque it (like the OTC 4754).

3 Likes

That is great! Thank you for the information. We wouldn’t also happen to have a camshaft timing locking tool kit that includes 303-1097 and 303-1550 would we?
https://a.co/d/j76tyy2

For these requests and tool applications it would be REALLY helpful to list the year make and model / engine etc.

Just a head’s up.

2014 Ford Fusion SE Ecoboost (1.5L)

I recall seeing something similar in the smaller green toolbox, one of the two bottom drawers. Ought to check them to be sure though.

1 Like