Thursday night tours start on the 21st

We have a few awesome volunteers an we are running an ad on Facebook. We will have tours this Thursday, and then again 2 weeks later, if both get a good turn out and run smoothly we will make Thursday night tours a regular thing.

If you are interested but not sure if you want to guide feel free to join one of the tours this Thursday and see how it goes.

6 Likes

do we need to sign up on here, or on facebook? My wife would like to tour, along with me. (its been 5 or so years since i’ve been a member)

1 Like

No need to sign up officially, just show up and we will give you a tour.

That said, if you mark that you are going in Facebook it will help us in their algorithm to get more views on the ad, so if you are still getting the ad it would be great if you could check in there.

See you Thursday either way!

one more question , do we need to show up right at 6, or is it just between 6 and 8?

Can’t wait to see how things have progressed since my last visit.

Any time works, we start tour groups whenever there’s enough people to send one out.

We have been getting really good responses for our test of Thursday night tours.

It may be very busy. If you are around on Thursday and can lend a hand, please consider helping us out if we look swamped. :grin:

3 Likes