Throwing classes

Hello there!

I am a new member and I’ve been looking to get signed up for a throwing class. (I have already gone through orientation) I’ve noticed all current classes are full at the moment. I was wondering when more classes will be available?

Thanks so much!
Paige

Hi Paige,

All of the teachers are volunteers, so keep looking for classes to hit the calendar and grab them right away.

What is the best timing for you? I might be able to get one up in the next couple weeks if our timing can connect.

Let me know, thanks!

Hi there!

I have a lot of availability in particular evenings on weekdays (6pm and later) and weekends for a class. I know my boyfriend was also interested in taking a throwing class with me

thanks!

I’m available on Fridays and Saturdays or Sundays after 5.

Hi @Paige_Park and @walkernn22 I can post a throwing class for Sunday the 4th at 6:00. Would that work for you?

3 Likes

That’s 4th of July and I will not be available

Yes, it would!

I would be happy to set up a class as well, however I prefer mornings if we can make that work.

Yes I can do mornings any time next week!

I can do Friday or Saturday! Mornings work for me.

Ok ladies……I put a class on the event calendar for Friday 7/2 at 10 am. It will show up on the calendar either on Saturday or Sunday. When you see it grab it, there are only 4 spots available

1 Like

Thank you!

Class is on the calendar for you to sign up.

Thanks for signing up @walkernn22

2 Likes

I’m so excited and grateful to have a space. I noticed this is the first part of a series of classes. Will those be up soon?

1 Like

We’ll talk about those additional classes when we meet on Friday morning.

2 Likes