The Parking Lot Kittens

Yikes! I was planning a trapping event tonight. Let me see how that goes. I should have your trap available one way or the other by tomorrow night. I’m over-trapping because I think Squirt (who is already neutered) can’t resist food. So I’ll have an extra trap once everybody else is nabbed.

1 Like

I should be back at the space Thursday evening to pick some stuff up. I’ll try to get with you then
Thanks!
And good luck!

Sounds good – I failed, but there’s no point in trying again until Sunday. I go to TCAP in Denton, and they don’t neuter cats on Friday.

The trap will be by the Women’s restroom in the Common Room. I’ll be here – somewhere. Possibly in Ceramics.

My friend found someone else from whom to borrow a trap, so you can hold onto it, if you’d like.

1 Like

That would be great! I’m trying again Sunday night for Mama. With luck, I’ll make better plans.

1 Like

The Richardson Animal Shelter usually has a one-week turnaround for kittens. If they’re not already placed, it might be a good option.

Also, Petsmart in North Dallas has animal adoptions most weekends, and most kittens go home with a family. It’s run through a Dallas organization, but Petsmart gives them space.

2 Likes