The Glazes and you

I have put all the Amaco Glazes in numerical order. That does mean that we’ll have multiples in the numbers, as the Celadons, Potters Choice, and Satin Mattes tend to use the same numbers.

Please try to put the glaze jars back where you found them. And if you can’t remember where you got it – it’s numerical order. Please don’t put a 1 in the 60’s rack.

This only applies to the Amaco glazes. It will make it much easier to restock. We don’t actually supply any of the other glazes – those are donations, so we won’t be stocking those.

@Liamluu – could you make a point in your Glazing class to keep the Amaco glazes in numerical order? Also, I’ve already found one contaminated PC glaze where the wrong lid was put on a jar. I know that some folks won’t pay attention, but it could reduce that occurance if we talk about it.

4 Likes

I wanted you to know that last night I used the clear lead-free glaze for a few small items and the bottle was almost empty. I also forgot to pay but I’ll take care of that with the QR code I just saw in a post.

Thank you!

1 Like